FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.5 Now Available
The conclusion of the main scenario of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® begins today with the release of Patch 2.5, titled “Before the Fall™” Part One, in preparation for the upcoming release of HEAVENSWARD™, the first major expansion releasing in Spring 2015.
New content in Patch 2.5 include:
- The beginning of the final chapter in the main storyline
- New high-level dungeons
- The Keeper of the Lake
- The Wanderer’s Palace (Hard)
- Amdapor Keep (Hard)
- “The World of Darkness,” the conclusion of the 24-player Crystal Tower raid series
- A new Odin trial that challenges eight players to defeat the elder primal
- The latest adventures of Hildibrand — agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire — featuring the return of Gilgamesh on his ongoing quest for the strongest of swords
- New rules for the massive 72-player PvP (player versus player) Frontline battle content
The Patch 2.5 promotional website can be found at: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_5_Before_the_Fall/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nightbanes: New Trailer Revealed
- Headup Games has just revealed a new trailer for their upcoming CCG: Nightbanes.The trailer gives a great insight into the unique appeal of th...
- Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
- Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
- Endless Legend Shifters Expansion Coming April 7th
- New Faction, New Buildings and More