EVE Online’s Proteus release is out today
CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game “EVE Online” with the new Proteus update. This new update features many new changes, including rebalanced ships, field effects, exploration sites and more.
- Rebalanced Recon Ships. An entire class of ships has gone back to the design table with a notable change being immunity to detection by Directional Scanners for Combat Recons, making them incredibly deadly ambushers
- Asteroid field effects bring pulverized rocks, dust particles, light rays and other atmospheric beautifications to the raw materials that help build the EVE universe
- High end exploration sites offer hazards, traps and lucrative rewards for veteran explorers
- 10 more groups of modules are streamlined and simplified to maintain the sophistication of EVE without overdone complexity
- The glorious beta star map gains even more features and improved visualization
- A redesigned Gallente Exequror hull graces the previously humble logistics ship
- New player mining locations ensure that there will always be a fresh store of Veldspar for those venturing into the first few days in EVE
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devouring Stars is available on Steam Early Access
- Announcing the release of the celestial real-time strategy game Devouring Stars on Steam Early Access on Thursday, 2 April.
- Elsword Introduces new Professions and Dungeons Revamps
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces all new Professions and Dungeon Revamps f...
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
Videos You May Enjoy
CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features many new changes, including rebalanced ships, field effects, exploration sites and more.