EVE Online’s Proteus release is out today
CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game “EVE Online” with the new Proteus update. This new update features many new changes, including rebalanced ships, field effects, exploration sites and more.
- Rebalanced Recon Ships. An entire class of ships has gone back to the design table with a notable change being immunity to detection by Directional Scanners for Combat Recons, making them incredibly deadly ambushers
- Asteroid field effects bring pulverized rocks, dust particles, light rays and other atmospheric beautifications to the raw materials that help build the EVE universe
- High end exploration sites offer hazards, traps and lucrative rewards for veteran explorers
- 10 more groups of modules are streamlined and simplified to maintain the sophistication of EVE without overdone complexity
- The glorious beta star map gains even more features and improved visualization
- A redesigned Gallente Exequror hull graces the previously humble logistics ship
- New player mining locations ensure that there will always be a fresh store of Veldspar for those venturing into the first few days in EVE
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship Prize Pool Passes $1 Million
- The prize pool for SMITE’s first World Championships has hit a significant milestone, as it now sits at over $1 Million.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
- Weekly Huts Stream (4/25) Featuring Dead Island: Epidemic & Eclipse War
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!