Elsword begins open beta
Open beta testing has begun for Elsword, and will run until May 4.
Elsword is a manga-styled side-scrolling brawler developed by the same company that developed Grand Chase. Character development features changes to the character including looks, fighting style, and voice changes; and dungeons can be enjoyed in groups of up to four.
Elsword is being published by Kill3rCombo.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Manga Action Leaps off the Screen as Elsword Enters Open Beta Testing
Kill3rCombo Offers North American Audiences Hands-On Gameplay of Online Role Playing Game
IRVINE, Calif. – April 27, 2011 – Otaku fans looking for a jolt of anime style gaming entertainment can now perk up as Elsword, the dynamic and vibrant manga-inspired massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) enters open beta testing and moves one step closer to commercial launch. The first North American title from publisher Kill3rCombo, Elsword is a non-stop side-scrolling melee combat adventure set in a colorful comic book style world. The open beta period will run through May 4, 2011 and give players opportunity to check out the new client version.
Combining superior attack and movement with anime-style graphics, players participating in open beta testing can discover the following features:
- Fun for all – Experienced gamers as well as neophyte button-mashers can immediately jump into the game and pick-up the intuitive controls to defeat enemies or string together combos to deal devastating damage.
- Character development – In a novel approach to character customization, players can watch and hear their chosen character mature as their look evolves, fighting style progresses and voice changes.
- Dungeon battles – Either fighting solo or banding together in a party of up to four players, gamers are tasked with weathering fierce dungeon battles to defeat bosses and level up.
To sign up to play and for more information, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...
- H1Z1 Early Access Now Available on Steam Worldwide
- The H1Z1 virus has spread beyond SOE labs and is now available on PC to all survivors worldwide through Steam's Early Access program star...
- Emobi Games announces 2112
- Emobi Games, a Vietnamese game developer, has announced the development of a free-to-play MMO called 2012.