Elsword begins open beta
Open beta testing has begun for Elsword, and will run until May 4.
Elsword is a manga-styled side-scrolling brawler developed by the same company that developed Grand Chase. Character development features changes to the character including looks, fighting style, and voice changes; and dungeons can be enjoyed in groups of up to four.
Elsword is being published by Kill3rCombo.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Manga Action Leaps off the Screen as Elsword Enters Open Beta Testing
Kill3rCombo Offers North American Audiences Hands-On Gameplay of Online Role Playing Game
IRVINE, Calif. – April 27, 2011 – Otaku fans looking for a jolt of anime style gaming entertainment can now perk up as Elsword, the dynamic and vibrant manga-inspired massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) enters open beta testing and moves one step closer to commercial launch. The first North American title from publisher Kill3rCombo, Elsword is a non-stop side-scrolling melee combat adventure set in a colorful comic book style world. The open beta period will run through May 4, 2011 and give players opportunity to check out the new client version.
Combining superior attack and movement with anime-style graphics, players participating in open beta testing can discover the following features:
- Fun for all – Experienced gamers as well as neophyte button-mashers can immediately jump into the game and pick-up the intuitive controls to defeat enemies or string together combos to deal devastating damage.
- Character development – In a novel approach to character customization, players can watch and hear their chosen character mature as their look evolves, fighting style progresses and voice changes.
- Dungeon battles – Either fighting solo or banding together in a party of up to four players, gamers are tasked with weathering fierce dungeon battles to defeat bosses and level up.
To sign up to play and for more information, please visit: http://www.elswordonline.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 4 Recap
- So the last day of NYCC 2014 had arrived, and today I just wanted to have the day to myself, so I decided to hop around towards the Capcom boo...
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.
- Dragon Pals: New Dungeon and PvP Update Available
- Global games publisher R2Games has released a new update for its successful adventure MMORPG, Dragon Pals. This update introduces a set of new...