E3 2015 Final Recap – Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Inevitably while working a convention at E3, you’re going to stumble across one or two titles that just don’t fall anywhere in your typical coverage. These games are a bit on the odd side, and that can be refreshing enough to stop us in our busy schedule long enough to take a look. Now that the major hustle to race our primary convention coverage live has come to an end, I can do the same at home to recall these gems for you. Let’s kick it into high gear though with a cult favorite of the flight sim genre, Strike Vector!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.
- The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
- Above & Beyond Technologies announces another milestone for The Repopulation, and looks ahead to the next.
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.