E3 2015 Final Recap – Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Inevitably while working a convention at E3, you’re going to stumble across one or two titles that just don’t fall anywhere in your typical coverage. These games are a bit on the odd side, and that can be refreshing enough to stop us in our busy schedule long enough to take a look. Now that the major hustle to race our primary convention coverage live has come to an end, I can do the same at home to recall these gems for you. Let’s kick it into high gear though with a cult favorite of the flight sim genre, Strike Vector!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- E3 2014 Recap – Battle Cry
- With the entire Bethesda spotlight on the recent Elder Scrolls Online launch, this one flew under our radar entirely. We barely managed to sn...
- Magerealm Reveals Angel of June, Casirae
- Casirae has come to the Realm to defend against the growing darkness.