E3 2015 Final Recap – Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Inevitably while working a convention at E3, you’re going to stumble across one or two titles that just don’t fall anywhere in your typical coverage. These games are a bit on the odd side, and that can be refreshing enough to stop us in our busy schedule long enough to take a look. Now that the major hustle to race our primary convention coverage live has come to an end, I can do the same at home to recall these gems for you. Let’s kick it into high gear though with a cult favorite of the flight sim genre, Strike Vector!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.
- Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version Announced
- KOEI TECMO America is excited to announce the upcoming western release of Toukiden 2: Free Alliances Version.
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...