E3 2015 Final Recap – Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Inevitably while working a convention at E3, you’re going to stumble across one or two titles that just don’t fall anywhere in your typical coverage. These games are a bit on the odd side, and that can be refreshing enough to stop us in our busy schedule long enough to take a look. Now that the major hustle to race our primary convention coverage live has come to an end, I can do the same at home to recall these gems for you. Let’s kick it into high gear though with a cult favorite of the flight sim genre, Strike Vector!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Releases Patch 52
- The latest update to Anime MMO Aura Kingdom releases today, Patch 52. With it comes new dragon companions, dungeons and so much more.
- Knight Age Sings Details Of Excalibur
- Joymax revealed a detailed guide of the battle, power, and glory behind the legendary "Excalibur" in the recently released MMORPG, ...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...