E3 2015 Final Recap – Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Inevitably while working a convention at E3, you’re going to stumble across one or two titles that just don’t fall anywhere in your typical coverage. These games are a bit on the odd side, and that can be refreshing enough to stop us in our busy schedule long enough to take a look. Now that the major hustle to race our primary convention coverage live has come to an end, I can do the same at home to recall these gems for you. Let’s kick it into high gear though with a cult favorite of the flight sim genre, Strike Vector!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Reveals Three Tank Classes
- This month, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen continues to tease and reveal more character classes, with this month's focus being on tanks.
- THQ Ice Shuts Down
- THQ Ice which was supposed to publish multiple titles has shut down after the closure of their first and only game, Dragonica Online.
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.