DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online. The game features a variety of areas for players to explore, each with their own theme, architecture, and style. The cities and castles in each region will possess their own unique qualities, and possess stations to craft and upgrade their gear as they travel.
The game also features a wide variety of monster types, each with highly detailed models and animations. It boasts gibbering, fanged mushrooms to spectral knights, and powerful bosses like the Succubus Queen Inaferus. Each zone has its own set of monsters, making it feel alive and dangerous.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK OnlineGameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- The Evolve #BigAlpha Kicks Off This Weekend
- Evolve is kicking off its "Big Alpha" test weekend today and running through the Halloweekend.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Shadows of the Hist Now Available
- Meta description preview: The Elder Scrolls Online has today launched Update 11: Shadows of Hist on PC/Mac.