DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online. The game features a variety of areas for players to explore, each with their own theme, architecture, and style. The cities and castles in each region will possess their own unique qualities, and possess stations to craft and upgrade their gear as they travel.
The game also features a wide variety of monster types, each with highly detailed models and animations. It boasts gibbering, fanged mushrooms to spectral knights, and powerful bosses like the Succubus Queen Inaferus. Each zone has its own set of monsters, making it feel alive and dangerous.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK OnlineGameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...
- Tree of Savior Prepares for International Testing
- imcGAMES has confirmed its plans for an international beta test, most likely using Steam.
- Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16.