DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online. The game features a variety of areas for players to explore, each with their own theme, architecture, and style. The cities and castles in each region will possess their own unique qualities, and possess stations to craft and upgrade their gear as they travel.
The game also features a wide variety of monster types, each with highly detailed models and animations. It boasts gibbering, fanged mushrooms to spectral knights, and powerful bosses like the Succubus Queen Inaferus. Each zone has its own set of monsters, making it feel alive and dangerous.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK OnlineGameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...
- PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
- PlanetSide2 announces the release of its Amerish revamp, adding dozens of optimizations and improvements to the region.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.