Discover File Island (2nd Update) in Digimon Masters
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced it will launch part two of its successful File Island content update for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online. Based on the popular Japanese animation series, Digimon Masters takes place in both the human and digital worlds, with players taking on the role of Tamers, ensuring the two don’t collide with disastrous results. Check out the rest of the island beginning June 2nd and all the digital world has to offer at http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Beginning June 2nd through July 4th, Digimon Masters will release the second half of File Island featuring File Island Waterfront, the Lost Historic Site and Infinite Mountain which includes Dungeon, Boss Mob; Devimon! File Island Part 2 comes on the heels of the successful first update which received more than 300,000 Facebook likes putting it at a 200,000 increase since last year!
To celebrate, bonus EXP point and movement speed booster (30%) events will be going on everyday! Tamers can expect more news to come on the official Digimon Masters Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/digimonmasters; check out all the latest news, GM interviews, and more at http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.
- Millennium Conquest Announced For Limited Release in Phillipines
- GTArcade is excited to announce Millennium Conquest, a new free to play online simulation war game for mobile.
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.