Discover File Island (2nd Update) in Digimon Masters
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced it will launch part two of its successful File Island content update for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online. Based on the popular Japanese animation series, Digimon Masters takes place in both the human and digital worlds, with players taking on the role of Tamers, ensuring the two don’t collide with disastrous results. Check out the rest of the island beginning June 2nd and all the digital world has to offer at http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Beginning June 2nd through July 4th, Digimon Masters will release the second half of File Island featuring File Island Waterfront, the Lost Historic Site and Infinite Mountain which includes Dungeon, Boss Mob; Devimon! File Island Part 2 comes on the heels of the successful first update which received more than 300,000 Facebook likes putting it at a 200,000 increase since last year!
To celebrate, bonus EXP point and movement speed booster (30%) events will be going on everyday! Tamers can expect more news to come on the official Digimon Masters Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/digimonmasters; check out all the latest news, GM interviews, and more at http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forza Motorsports 6: APEX Beta Preview
- To be honest, I was surprised to see Forza being available for free on the Windows 10 store.
- King of Wushu - Now Available on PS4 in China
- Just as Sony announced the first sales of their PlayStation game console in China, Chinese game developer Snail Games, known for martial arts ...
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.