Forge of Empires begins closed beta
InnoGames has launched the closed beta for Forge of Empires.
Forge of Empires’ closed beta will be in English only, although other languages will be supported in open beta. Keys remain available through the game’s official website.
Forge of Empires is a browser-based strategy game, featuring a single player campaign, PvP elements, hex-based combat, and detailed city building and resource management.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires Embarks on a Closed Beta
Hamburg, March 29, 2012. InnoGames just launched its newest browser game, Forge of Empires, into a closed beta. Perspective players can now apply for one of a few thousand keys to access the game before the official launch by registering on www.forgeofempires.com. While the closed beta will be in English, InnoGames also plans several other languages to be available for the upcoming open beta.
Forge of Empires is a browser-based strategy game that allows players to create a city and develop it from the Stone Age onward throughout the centuries. Players can create a vast empire through military campaigns and skillful dealings, as well as discovering new technology and building impressive historical buildings. On top of this, one must foster a healthy culture for citizens and develop trading techniques to ensure proper building supplies.
Besides an ever-growing number of PvP-elements Forge, Empires contains a long-term single player campaign which offers months of entertainment and a turn-based battle system on a hex-field. Tactical facets to the game will keep strategists challenged and a unique research tree enhances player control in the title. InnoGames provides additional information in the game’s blog.
With about 75 million registered players, InnoGames is one of the world’s leading developers and providers of online games. The Hamburg-based company has scored major successes with games such as Tribal Wars, The West and Grepolis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Games Reveals League Of Legends Championship Series
- Riot Games has announced that it will launch its own professional gaming league, League of Legends Championship Series, in 2013.
- Victor Vran: Multiplayer Monster-Mashing Mayhem Unleashed
- Haemimont Games is happy to unveil the most-wanted feature for its new action-RPG, Victor Vran!
- Eighth update launches for DC Universe Online
- DC Universe Online has launched its eighth major update today, offering a new feature for all players above level 10: Research & Developme...