Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
Rubicon’s biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-based tactics provides a competitive experience that appeals to new players and experienced strategists alike.
Cross-platform solo and competitive matches play out on a hexagonal board with 132 monsters, 42 spells and plenty of other surprises manifesting as full 3D models for a more cinematic experience.
Rubicon are an established studio with a BAFTA nominated portable strategy series (Great Little War Game, Great Big War Game, etc.) The customisable decks and global matchmaking in Combat Monsters expand upon that history by allowing for endless variations and challenges with up to six players.
Combat Monsters has already seen success on iOS and Android with positive reviews including 4/5 stars from 148 Apps, 91% from Apps Zoom as well as being commended as “Magic the Gathering meets Battle Chess in one hell of a game” by Tech Raptor.
For more info, visit http://www.rubicondev.com/combatmonsters/index.php
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets Launches October 18
- Webzen has announced that Age of Wulin's next expansion, Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets, will go live tomorrow, October 18.
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
- The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update