Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
Rubicon’s biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-based tactics provides a competitive experience that appeals to new players and experienced strategists alike.
Cross-platform solo and competitive matches play out on a hexagonal board with 132 monsters, 42 spells and plenty of other surprises manifesting as full 3D models for a more cinematic experience.
Rubicon are an established studio with a BAFTA nominated portable strategy series (Great Little War Game, Great Big War Game, etc.) The customisable decks and global matchmaking in Combat Monsters expand upon that history by allowing for endless variations and challenges with up to six players.
Combat Monsters has already seen success on iOS and Android with positive reviews including 4/5 stars from 148 Apps, 91% from Apps Zoom as well as being commended as “Magic the Gathering meets Battle Chess in one hell of a game” by Tech Raptor.
For more info, visit http://www.rubicondev.com/combatmonsters/index.php
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...
- BLESS Online Interview
- Jason recently had a chance to talk with the BLESS Online team, in regards to what's coming for the future and how things have changed.