City of Steam – Gamerocks Going Live
Worldwide game publisher Gamerocks is happy to announce that City of Steam-Gamerocks is live at 6pm Pacific Time, today, January 23! Utilizing Unity 3D engine, this game has fabulous graphics despite being browser-based. Players can craft and customize their items with a unique weapon and equipment enhancement system. City of Steam will engage players with an amazing story featuring several factions, zones, quests, and monsters.
If you’re ready to hop into the open beta, head to Gamerocks’ website and sign up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- League of Legends Season 2 World Championship announced
- Riot Games has announced the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship.