Chrono Tales: PK Skill Rings and More Now Available
Recently, the operation team for Chrono Tales has released new Skill Rings to increase Player Killing and the challenges that came with them. These rare rings help players to master skills of other classes. The players may obtain these new rings from world Bosses or Fortune Wheel.
The operation team of Chrono Tales slows down the opening up of new servers in response to its players’ request, and during the past several months, more exciting features are in development. Below are the game new features we received from the official.
- New Super Leap System which can enhance players’ combat flexibility as well as attributes.
- New skill level is available for each class to allow player enhance their character during the end-game phase.
- To enhance Warrior class, Sword Sweeping skill is redesigned.
- New world Boss Deathwing the Destroyer has descent, waiting for the most powerful adventures to challenge.
For more info, visit http://ct.gamedp.com/index/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul of Guardian Closing Ceremony Events
- WSGame has announced Olympic Closing Ceremony events for its MMORPG Soul of Guardian.
- Paradox Interactive Announces Grand Successes for Grand Strategy Titles
- To celebrate these milestones, Paradox is offering a new musical add-on for Europa Universalis IV to all players for free for a limited time.
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...