Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives players the freedom to design and unleash their very own devastating combos.
Players take on the role of a proud young warrior fighting a shady secret organization trying to overthrow justice. On their journey of self discovery through Endless Fury’s world of many layers, players will encounter a plethora of bizarre monsters, face-off against epic bosses, tackle unique quests and enjoy a variety of fun, fast-paced PVP features. Endless Fury lets players customise their own warriors AND powerful combos from scratch with complete freedom. Want to play as a three-headed wooden robot that’s proficient with nunchucks? No problem. How about a jet-pack wearing gorilla capable of launching a 500-hit attack? Go bananas.
Players build their unique combos by combining a range of moves and skills together, which can then be unleashed in real-time during skill-based combat. Whether challenging opponents in the main storyline or heading to the Elite Stage to showcase their abilities, plucky warriors can endlessly tweak their moves and watch them come to life in a flurry of dazzling special effects.
Combat is entirely skill-based too, levelling the battlefield between normal and paying members. Create the right moves for your character and you can defeat anybody…and anything.
For more info, visit http://go.game321.com/pr_ef.htm
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by...
- Legacy of Discord: Metamorph System Update
- The latest update to Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings offers the Metamorph System, which will allow players to become mysterious creatures.
- Master of Orion Announces Collector’s Edition
- WG Labs today revealed details about the Master of Orion Collector’s Edition.