Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives players the freedom to design and unleash their very own devastating combos.
Players take on the role of a proud young warrior fighting a shady secret organization trying to overthrow justice. On their journey of self discovery through Endless Fury’s world of many layers, players will encounter a plethora of bizarre monsters, face-off against epic bosses, tackle unique quests and enjoy a variety of fun, fast-paced PVP features. Endless Fury lets players customise their own warriors AND powerful combos from scratch with complete freedom. Want to play as a three-headed wooden robot that’s proficient with nunchucks? No problem. How about a jet-pack wearing gorilla capable of launching a 500-hit attack? Go bananas.
Players build their unique combos by combining a range of moves and skills together, which can then be unleashed in real-time during skill-based combat. Whether challenging opponents in the main storyline or heading to the Elite Stage to showcase their abilities, plucky warriors can endlessly tweak their moves and watch them come to life in a flurry of dazzling special effects.
Combat is entirely skill-based too, levelling the battlefield between normal and paying members. Create the right moves for your character and you can defeat anybody…and anything.
For more info, visit http://go.game321.com/pr_ef.htm
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!
- Destroids invade Champions Online
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched a brand new event to celebrate the third anniversary of Champions Online.
- Robocraft Infinity Announced For Xbox One
- UK studio Freejam announced today the development of Robocraft Infinity exclusively for Xbox One and Windows 10.