Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives players the freedom to design and unleash their very own devastating combos.
Players take on the role of a proud young warrior fighting a shady secret organization trying to overthrow justice. On their journey of self discovery through Endless Fury’s world of many layers, players will encounter a plethora of bizarre monsters, face-off against epic bosses, tackle unique quests and enjoy a variety of fun, fast-paced PVP features. Endless Fury lets players customise their own warriors AND powerful combos from scratch with complete freedom. Want to play as a three-headed wooden robot that’s proficient with nunchucks? No problem. How about a jet-pack wearing gorilla capable of launching a 500-hit attack? Go bananas.
Players build their unique combos by combining a range of moves and skills together, which can then be unleashed in real-time during skill-based combat. Whether challenging opponents in the main storyline or heading to the Elite Stage to showcase their abilities, plucky warriors can endlessly tweak their moves and watch them come to life in a flurry of dazzling special effects.
Combat is entirely skill-based too, levelling the battlefield between normal and paying members. Create the right moves for your character and you can defeat anybody…and anything.
For more info, visit http://go.game321.com/pr_ef.htm
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
- Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
- Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of ...
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Now Available on Mobile
- DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation is now available for $14.99 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.