Changes Incoming for League of Legends PBE
Riot Games has identified an issue with their PBE servers. The same people have been using them since they were introduced so no new feedback is arriving to help improve future updates to League of Legends! As such they are introducing a new system that will tie into players’ primary accounts to get a better idea of just who they are letting into the servers to make sure the best feedback providers are still present while letting in fresh blood to offer new perspective.
The full details can be found on the official thread here, though as usual it’s worth checking the red tracker to make sure you get the full story as their updates tend to offer unannounced details in follow-up posts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.
- Plarium Partners To Bring Alien versus Predator to Soldiers, Inc.
- The partnership will lend the themes and experiences from AVP into Plarium’s hit Facebook game, Soldiers, Inc.