CastleStorm – F2P tower defense game availble on May 8th
CastleStorm, a popular tower defense game, is releasing on May 8 for mobile devices. The mobile adaption is free to play for all players and offers an incredible amount of content and exciting features that made the game a success on console and PC platforms.
Featuring console quality graphics and controls tailored for the touch screen, CastleStorm – Free to Siege includes four full campaigns with 150 battles and four nations with distinct troop classes, weapons, spells, bonus rooms, and eight playable hero characters as well as brand new spells for the mobile version!
“Over 6,000 players joined the CastleStorm – Free to Siege beta on Android, providing valuable feedback that impacted many aspects of the game, including the in-game economy and important gameplay elements,” said Mel Kirk, Zen Studios Vice President of Publishing. “Thank you to all the players who helped us make a better game.”
For more info, visit http://www.castlestormgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Open Beta Officially Launches
- Joymax has announced that the open beta for Knight Age has officially started.
- Gravity Interactive Launches Ragnarok Online as a Free iOS MMO
- Ragnarok Online hits the iOS platform today - for free!
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...