CastleStorm – F2P tower defense game availble on May 8th
CastleStorm, a popular tower defense game, is releasing on May 8 for mobile devices. The mobile adaption is free to play for all players and offers an incredible amount of content and exciting features that made the game a success on console and PC platforms.
Featuring console quality graphics and controls tailored for the touch screen, CastleStorm – Free to Siege includes four full campaigns with 150 battles and four nations with distinct troop classes, weapons, spells, bonus rooms, and eight playable hero characters as well as brand new spells for the mobile version!
“Over 6,000 players joined the CastleStorm – Free to Siege beta on Android, providing valuable feedback that impacted many aspects of the game, including the in-game economy and important gameplay elements,” said Mel Kirk, Zen Studios Vice President of Publishing. “Thank you to all the players who helped us make a better game.”
For more info, visit http://www.castlestormgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
- Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on...
- Everlight Gets Stable Return
- After a lot of hard work and dedication to the cause it seems that Koramgame have solved Everlight's stability problems.
- Guardians of Ember Early Access Review
- For a while I have been keeping an eye on Guardians of Ember, and for a long time I didn't really hear anything good about it.