CastleStorm – F2P tower defense game availble on May 8th
CastleStorm, a popular tower defense game, is releasing on May 8 for mobile devices. The mobile adaption is free to play for all players and offers an incredible amount of content and exciting features that made the game a success on console and PC platforms.
Featuring console quality graphics and controls tailored for the touch screen, CastleStorm – Free to Siege includes four full campaigns with 150 battles and four nations with distinct troop classes, weapons, spells, bonus rooms, and eight playable hero characters as well as brand new spells for the mobile version!
“Over 6,000 players joined the CastleStorm – Free to Siege beta on Android, providing valuable feedback that impacted many aspects of the game, including the in-game economy and important gameplay elements,” said Mel Kirk, Zen Studios Vice President of Publishing. “Thank you to all the players who helped us make a better game.”
For more info, visit http://www.castlestormgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta begins for Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched the open beta testing phase of its new MMOFPS, Blacklight Retribution.
- Crusaders of Light Receives New Raid and More in Recent Update
- A new update has come to Crusaders of Light that shakes it up in a pretty big way! From a new Raid to new PVP, there's a lot going on!
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...