Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
The latest update from CityState Entertainment’s upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that the next stage of alpha testing may possibly be pushed back to ensure quality and removal of key bugs.
The news wasn’t all bad though as new concept art has arrived showcasing the TDD factions archers in their winter court camouflage gear, sure to bring smiles to the face of would be archers, and fears to those knowing they’ll soon be facing these invisible killers on the battlefield. Catch the full update on PAT 3 on the official site post here, and concept art below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reaches Over 5 Million Players Globally
- The community of Final Fantasy® XIV now exceeds 5 million registered accounts globally.
- Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade Pioneer Pack Revealed
- Today, Behaviour Interactive announces a new Pioneer Pack for their upcoming Warhammer 40K MMO, Eternal Crusade.