Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
The latest update from CityState Entertainment’s upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that the next stage of alpha testing may possibly be pushed back to ensure quality and removal of key bugs.
The news wasn’t all bad though as new concept art has arrived showcasing the TDD factions archers in their winter court camouflage gear, sure to bring smiles to the face of would be archers, and fears to those knowing they’ll soon be facing these invisible killers on the battlefield. Catch the full update on PAT 3 on the official site post here, and concept art below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #5: The Warrior
- Lime Odyssey's developers take a look at one of the game's classes, the Warrior.