Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
The latest update from CityState Entertainment’s upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that the next stage of alpha testing may possibly be pushed back to ensure quality and removal of key bugs.
The news wasn’t all bad though as new concept art has arrived showcasing the TDD factions archers in their winter court camouflage gear, sure to bring smiles to the face of would be archers, and fears to those knowing they’ll soon be facing these invisible killers on the battlefield. Catch the full update on PAT 3 on the official site post here, and concept art below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- What The Ship of Heroes Team Learned from the Combat Alpha
- The Ship of Heroes team recently published a newsletter (seen below), offering their key takeaways from the Combat Alpha tests.
- Grand Chase Launches on iOS and Google Play
- Grand Chase is a popular action RPG on PC, played by millions for years, since its creation 15 years ago.
- Magerealm Releases the Wraith of Oaklane
- Defeat the Wraiths and restore order to the Realm in the new Wraith of Oaklane event!