Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
The latest update from CityState Entertainment’s upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that the next stage of alpha testing may possibly be pushed back to ensure quality and removal of key bugs.
The news wasn’t all bad though as new concept art has arrived showcasing the TDD factions archers in their winter court camouflage gear, sure to bring smiles to the face of would be archers, and fears to those knowing they’ll soon be facing these invisible killers on the battlefield. Catch the full update on PAT 3 on the official site post here, and concept art below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Total War Free Weekend and Colossal Steam Sale Starts Today
- Total War is 15 years old this month and to celebrate Creative Assembly and Steam are holding a spectacular Free Weekend and sale.
- Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
- Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORP...