Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
The latest update from CityState Entertainment’s upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that the next stage of alpha testing may possibly be pushed back to ensure quality and removal of key bugs.
The news wasn’t all bad though as new concept art has arrived showcasing the TDD factions archers in their winter court camouflage gear, sure to bring smiles to the face of would be archers, and fears to those knowing they’ll soon be facing these invisible killers on the battlefield. Catch the full update on PAT 3 on the official site post here, and concept art below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...
- Age of Wulin: Chapter 3 Expansion Now Live
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin released i...
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...