Bright Shadow previews first update
Bright Shadow has posted a small preview of the first update for the game, scheduled for release in late January.
The update will raise the level cap to 70, and introduces 8 new classes in the second class tier. The new second tier classes will be Demon Slayer and Knight (Warrior), Gunner and Archer (Machinist), Exorcist and Taoist (Magician), and Illusionist and Healer (Cleric). New Umbra will be added to the game. There are also several new instances planned for release for higher level players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Super League Launches Worldwide
- Mobile gamers can now enjoy the newest wave of capture, collect and evolve mobile games – available now for free on mobile.
- Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
- Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any a...
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...