Brick Force Opens Stress Test Servers
Infernum has launched their Brick Force servers for a stress-test for Mar. 22 and Mar 27. The stress tests will last 24 hours, and will be available to the some 350,000 registered players that signed up for the beta testing. The final stress test will begin on Mar. 31 as well.
Over 600,000 games have been played already, across over 10,000 maps. Brick-Force allows players to create their own maps using blocks and other assorted items, then challenge each other and anyone else in an action packed FPS mode.
Brick Force Gameplay Screenshot
Servers Blast Open for Stress Tests
Brick-Force servers opening worldwide for stress testing phases
Berlin, March 21st 2012: Infernum, the Berlin based publisher and developer of cross-platform online games announced today that close to 350,000 registered Brick-Force players will be granted advanced access to the game during several upcoming stress tests.
The first two worldwide stress tests will last 24 hours and will take place on this coming Thursday, 22nd and Tuesday the 27th of March. European and North American servers will be open to all registered players from 16:00 CET, 8:00 EDT and 8:00 PDT, respectively.
The final and most extensive stress test will begin on the 31st of March and will last four entire days. More detailed information can be found on www.brick-force.com, which recently was updated with an official forum.
Brick-Force is currently in closed beta, and the planned stress tests will provide important technical information for a successful launch of open beta this spring. Although the closed beta began only three weeks ago, the rapidly growing community has already achieved some impressive feats:
So far players have participated in over 600,000 shooter sessions in almost 10,000 maps, which have been built with a staggering 196,931,659 bricks. The leading map in terms of popularity is the Brick-Force remake of the Counter-Strike classic, “Dust 2”.
A fan created time lapse video of Brick-Force can be seen here:
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Emperium Arrives On Ragnarok Classic
- Gravity Interactive has announced that the massive War of Emperium update has officially launched on Ragnarok Online’s Classic Server.
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...
- Crossout Changes Parts System
- Targem and Gaijin have announced that in Crossout update 0.3.0, the vehicle parts system will see a significant change.