ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
Argo goes into Closed Beta on the 10th of April 2014, giving selected players the first opportunity to discover the world where two factions battle for domination! The steampunk-influenced MMORPG, developed by Mgame from Korea, returns under a brand-new publisher, UserGames.com, with new content and new systems in place. Argo has a unique third-person shooter mode that allows players to change from a traditional MMORPG view, to a targeted third-person view with smart-casting skills, which makes combat fast and fun.
Players can now register for the Argo Beta on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed - More power for Mesmer players
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment.