ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
Argo goes into Closed Beta on the 10th of April 2014, giving selected players the first opportunity to discover the world where two factions battle for domination! The steampunk-influenced MMORPG, developed by Mgame from Korea, returns under a brand-new publisher, UserGames.com, with new content and new systems in place. Argo has a unique third-person shooter mode that allows players to change from a traditional MMORPG view, to a targeted third-person view with smart-casting skills, which makes combat fast and fun.
Players can now register for the Argo Beta on http://argo.usergames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.
- Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
- International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout stand out amongst ordinary fre...
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.