Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
A new kind of CCG has been announced recently and is looking to make its way on steam.
Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast selection of cards. You must fight for control of totems spread across the battlefield in order to win. In between battles, you can build and customize your deck before challenging your friends in online or local multiplayer or fight against AI.
The game has been released on Steam Greenlight along with the first trailer for the game. The final game has been slated for release in Q3 2015.
For more info, visit http://ancestorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
- Riot Games presents the League of Legends Season Two World Championship Playoffs for a chance at $1,000,000
- H1Z1 All Day Live Stream Event (4/29)
- SOE hosts an all day livestream on Twitch to showcase its newest MMO, H1Z1.
- Tata Blitz Introduces Boss Khufu
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed its second unique boss background story for the new free to play browser-base...