Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
A new kind of CCG has been announced recently and is looking to make its way on steam.
Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast selection of cards. You must fight for control of totems spread across the battlefield in order to win. In between battles, you can build and customize your deck before challenging your friends in online or local multiplayer or fight against AI.
The game has been released on Steam Greenlight along with the first trailer for the game. The final game has been slated for release in Q3 2015.
For more info, visit http://ancestorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons Launches Today
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced that Neverwinter’s newest c...
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Brick-Force Launches on Kongregate
- Infernum has announced the release of their hit game Brick-Force on the Kongregate gaming platform.