Open beta for CardMon Hero begins Jan 19
A news post has announced that CardMon Hero (previously Camon Hero) will begin its open beta testing this Wednesday, January 19, at 7 p.m. game time.
CardMon Hero features a unique card-collecting combat system, several classes, and interchangeable weapon styles. For more information about the game, visit our CardMon Hero page.
CardMon Hero is being published by HanbitSoft (T3 Entertainment/Redbana).
CardMon Hero Gameplay Screenshot
Greetings Cardmon Heroes,
The cards are all set!
Gear up your cards for one ultimate battle. Cardmon Hero is opening its doors for a historic Open beta Phase on January 19, 2011 at 7pm (19:00:00) Game Time.
Expect nothing but non-stop action and one of a kind cards that will surely bring out the hero within. Join us as we celebrate this wonderful beginning in the land of Aria.
See you in-game soon.
Cardmon Hero Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online Announces Guild Wars Update
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online will be upgraded with the most awaited update ever.
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/14) Featuring Path of Exile & Nosgoth
- JamesBlonde streams Path of Exile and Nosgoth.
- Grepolis for Android and iOS: InnoGames Publishes First Video
- Today InnoGames presented the first video material covering the upcoming apps for its strategy game, Grepolis.