Open beta for CardMon Hero begins Jan 19
A news post has announced that CardMon Hero (previously Camon Hero) will begin its open beta testing this Wednesday, January 19, at 7 p.m. game time.
CardMon Hero features a unique card-collecting combat system, several classes, and interchangeable weapon styles. For more information about the game, visit our CardMon Hero page.
CardMon Hero is being published by HanbitSoft (T3 Entertainment/Redbana).
CardMon Hero Gameplay Screenshot
Greetings Cardmon Heroes,
The cards are all set!
Gear up your cards for one ultimate battle. Cardmon Hero is opening its doors for a historic Open beta Phase on January 19, 2011 at 7pm (19:00:00) Game Time.
Expect nothing but non-stop action and one of a kind cards that will surely bring out the hero within. Join us as we celebrate this wonderful beginning in the land of Aria.
See you in-game soon.
Cardmon Hero Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
- Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Revelation Online: Shadowblade Update Arrives With New Trailer
- Today, Revelation Online revealed a new CG trailer to celebrate the upcoming launch of the Shadowblade Update and the Assassin class.