Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
A new kind of CCG has been announced recently and is looking to make its way on steam.
Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast selection of cards. You must fight for control of totems spread across the battlefield in order to win. In between battles, you can build and customize your deck before challenging your friends in online or local multiplayer or fight against AI.
The game has been released on Steam Greenlight along with the first trailer for the game. The final game has been slated for release in Q3 2015.
For more info, visit http://ancestorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Might & Magic Duel of Champions: "Road to Paris" Tournamanet Update
- Today, Ubisoft released the third monthly news video for the “Road to Paris” eSport Tournament series. This episode highlights action from...
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.