Ancestory summoned to Steam Greenlight with trailer premiere
A new kind of CCG has been announced recently and is looking to make its way on steam.
Ancestory is a 3D, grid-based card game for PC. You play as a mighty shaman who can summon powerful minions and cast mighty spells with a vast selection of cards. You must fight for control of totems spread across the battlefield in order to win. In between battles, you can build and customize your deck before challenging your friends in online or local multiplayer or fight against AI.
The game has been released on Steam Greenlight along with the first trailer for the game. The final game has been slated for release in Q3 2015.
For more info, visit http://ancestorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cronous: Weapon event available until Nov. 13th
- JC Planet has revealed that a brand new server will be kicked off on Thursday, November 13th. In addition, JC Planet recommends anyone who are...
- Twin Saga Introduces the Contents of Update 17
- Twin Saga has a new update on the way with Patch 17, which will introduce a plethora of new content.
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...