AoW: Transcendence Releasing Soon w/ New 5th Internal Skills
Snail revealed details today about the new abilities available in the latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Transcendence, which will officially launch on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015.
In the new expansion, players can reach a 5th Internal Skill, a trait that heavily impacts character attributes. With this new higher level of Internal Skill, each school has new manuals with special skills available:
- Shaolin – Wushi Chi – Increased chance of Crit Hit
- Beggar’s Sect – Catch Dragon – Increased chance of Crit Hit and Splash Damage
- Royal Guards – Possessed by Ghost – Chance of defensive immunity/offensive Crit Hit boost
- Wudang – Dominating Dragon Blade – Increase endurance and speed during attack
- Wanderer’s Valley – Shadow-catching Bloodthirst – HP absorption for certain skill
- Emei – Nirvana Land – Creates damaging shield when in combat
- Tangmen – Extremely Soft and Cold Poison – Chance to inflict special poison effect
- Scholars – Phoenix Dancing and Singing – Movement damage and Damage Reduction boost when in combat
Full story with detailed skill descriptions: http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One October 18
- Today, Neverwinter announced that the Storm King's Thunder expansion would come to PS4 and Xbox One on October 18th!
- Larian and Triumph Team Up for Divine Wonders Humble Bundle
- Belgian and Dutch developers Larian and Triumph Studios collaborate on this week’s Humble Bundle.
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.