The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today at www.theaetherlight.com. The Aetherlight retells the epic Biblical story in an exciting steampunk world filled with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more.
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance is an episodic adventure, unfolding over several chapters released every few months. In the game, players join the Resistance and work with the mysterious Scarlet Man against the evil Usurper. Puzzle, quest, and craft your way through a fantastic steampunk world that is ruled by the self-proclaimed Emperor’s Automatons and smothered by the poisonous fog. Craft new weapons and equipment to help you in the fight against the Automaton army. Explore the land of Aethasia in quests to restore what was stolen and corrupted when he seized control. Repower the Great Engines and help establish the Resistance as the hope of Aethasia. Work with your friends to uncover what happened to the Great Engineer. Fight in each other’s battles, and share clues and tips to push back the fog in this role-playing adventure that puts you right in the middle of the Resistance’s fight for freedom.
The Aetherlight can be accessed online through a variety of purchasing options. Episodes of The Aetherlight will be available for $9.99 each from the Apple App Store, Google Play and TheAetherlight.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...
- Ignited Games Welcomes Son Destan Players
- Ignited Games, publisher of Rosh Online, have announced their welcome to Son Destan (Karos Online Turkey Version) players.
- Gigantic to Rework Roland in Closed Beta
- Given the larger playerbase and increased voice of feedback, it became clear that Roland had turned into some sort of odd gadgeteer.