The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today at www.theaetherlight.com. The Aetherlight retells the epic Biblical story in an exciting steampunk world filled with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more.
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance is an episodic adventure, unfolding over several chapters released every few months. In the game, players join the Resistance and work with the mysterious Scarlet Man against the evil Usurper. Puzzle, quest, and craft your way through a fantastic steampunk world that is ruled by the self-proclaimed Emperor’s Automatons and smothered by the poisonous fog. Craft new weapons and equipment to help you in the fight against the Automaton army. Explore the land of Aethasia in quests to restore what was stolen and corrupted when he seized control. Repower the Great Engines and help establish the Resistance as the hope of Aethasia. Work with your friends to uncover what happened to the Great Engineer. Fight in each other’s battles, and share clues and tips to push back the fog in this role-playing adventure that puts you right in the middle of the Resistance’s fight for freedom.
The Aetherlight can be accessed online through a variety of purchasing options. Episodes of The Aetherlight will be available for $9.99 each from the Apple App Store, Google Play and TheAetherlight.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online introduces New Fist Mercenary, Tania
- Atlantica Online introduced a new mercenary to the game, and along with it, an event for newcomers and veterans alike. It's on Sept. 21st...
- Plague Inc: Evolved Launch Review
- Infecting the world with a deadly disease trying to kill the whole population of the planet; how fun can it actually be?
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...