The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today at www.theaetherlight.com. The Aetherlight retells the epic Biblical story in an exciting steampunk world filled with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more.
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance is an episodic adventure, unfolding over several chapters released every few months. In the game, players join the Resistance and work with the mysterious Scarlet Man against the evil Usurper. Puzzle, quest, and craft your way through a fantastic steampunk world that is ruled by the self-proclaimed Emperor’s Automatons and smothered by the poisonous fog. Craft new weapons and equipment to help you in the fight against the Automaton army. Explore the land of Aethasia in quests to restore what was stolen and corrupted when he seized control. Repower the Great Engines and help establish the Resistance as the hope of Aethasia. Work with your friends to uncover what happened to the Great Engineer. Fight in each other’s battles, and share clues and tips to push back the fog in this role-playing adventure that puts you right in the middle of the Resistance’s fight for freedom.
The Aetherlight can be accessed online through a variety of purchasing options. Episodes of The Aetherlight will be available for $9.99 each from the Apple App Store, Google Play and TheAetherlight.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Ages: Medieval is Out Now on Mac
- Mac users – the time has come for epic battles, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! is Available Now
- The first add-on for the turn-based, tactical co-op game, Shadowrun Chronicles, INFECTED! continues the Boston Lockdown story arc.