Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance! We’re giving you the early scoop on the news that Aeria is publishing the multiplayer-focused F.E.A.R. Online, featuring both intense team-based FPS competition as well as terrifying co-op play.
F.E.A.R. Online is the latest installment in the popular F.E.A.R. franchise of horror FPS games, with a strong multiplayer focus. Fans of the series will welcome a return to the hardcore shooting action now accessible to a large and active community of online players.
F.E.A.R. Online also delves deeper into the mysterious events surrounding F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and the tortured series antagonist Alma Wade. Players must rely on each other to survive as they discover the fate of the F.E.A.R. team.
The struggle between Armacham Technology Corporation and the elite F.E.A.R. soldiers continues across several competitive team modes and more than ten maps in gruesome, hair-raising locations. Fan-favorite modes such as Soul King from past F.E.A.R. titles also make a return.
As players continue to battle they will take advantage of an extensive upgrade system to keep their weapons and gear in the best shape possible in order to combat ruthless enemy players—as well as the terrible horrors lurking in the dark…
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurojin: Immortal Ninja Soft Launched for iOS App Store
- Critical Bacon Games has soft launched their first title, Jurojin: Immortal Ninja.
- Company of Heroes 2 Celebrates Elbe Day With Free Steam Weekend
- SEGA announces week long celebrations and promotions for Company of Heroes 2.
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...