Master X Master Alpha 3 Code Giveaway
NCSOFT is holding the third closed test for Master X Master (MXM), and we have codes to get you access!
MXM is an upcoming action MOBA with a revolutionary TAG system – which allows you to swap between two characters mid-combat – multiplying your depth of strategy. With a diverse selection of Masters to choose from – including brand new characters as well as known characters from NCSOFT titles like Blade & Soul and Guild Wars 2 – and a variety of PvE and PvP modes with co-op options in both, players can challenge opponents with a deadly fusion of Masters in beautifully crafted battlegrounds.
This third alpha playtest will run from August 25-31, beginning at 10 a.m. Pacific Time and closing at 4 p.m. on the 31st. This test will be the first time players get to check out the Mini Games mode and Guild Wars 2 Ascalon event stage, and will also include the same great PvE stages and PvP modes as previous tests. Players who participated in past alphas can use the same launcher, which will auto update with the newest build shortly before the test goes live, but still need to apply their new code.
To Redeem your Key:
- If you already have an NCSOFT account, log in to your account management page.
- If you do not already have an NCSOFT account, create one here.
- Once logged in, go to the “Apply a Code” tab
- Enter your code in the serial code box and click activate
- You will then be prompted to download the test client. If that does not pop up, you can download the game at http://download.playmxm.com/TestMxMInstaller.exe
- Once download is complete, log in with your NCSOFT account information and start playing once the test begins! (reminder the test only begins on August 25 at 10am PDT)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
- Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they've labelled their beta phase 2.0.
- The Repopulation: End of October Report
- The Repopulation team has released the End of October progress report. October saw near 2000 new players get introduced into testing, and the ...