Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs 2 is an action-adventure title by Ubisoft Montreal, and is a sequel to the original Watch Dogs game. It is set in a fictional version of San Francisco and is played via third-person perspective. The major point of the story is that a huge monitoring/security system is installed across San Francisco and now everything is visible all the time and nothing is private. The group DedSec which is a parody of the real worlds Anonymous group, is dedicated to bringing down this system as it does more harm than good to the people of San Francisco. It still contains vehicular travel, as well as stealth elements. Hacking also plays a vital role to the game much like the predecessor. It also contains multiplayer, including invasions of other peoples worlds, and a Bounty System. If an online player causes too much chaos across the online world, a bounty will be placed on them for other players to deal with them, which gives them experience points. The one who is hunted can either escape or murder the hunters, but killing them gives a greater reward.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.9 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 | AMD Radeon R9 290, with 3GB VRAM or better
- HDD: 50 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Episode Five of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Live
- Another fresh dose of drama has just hit Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi.
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...