*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
The Settlers Online: Castle Empire is an RTS that has you building your city from the ground up. Various buildings are available to gather wood, stone, and provide food for your population. The game is unique that your friends can help you do multiple things, especially adventuring for fun and profit. The animations in the game are smooth and believable, even if the graphic style might be considered cartoon-like.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- + In-depth tutorial
- + Crisp Graphics with great animations
- + Join with friends to adventure
- - Very similar to other strategy games
Articles You May Enjoy
- Play Fractured Space for Free This Weekend and Unlock Permanent Access
- Fractured Space is free to play this weekend on Steam--even better, all players who log in this weekend also unlock permanent access.
- Osu! Game Review
- The Osu! client itself is no more than 20 MB, but only comes with a short tutorial and a tiny selection of songs.
- The Top Most Popular Free MMORPGs
- Many free to play MMOs have many more players and are growing in popularity much faster. Here are some of the most well known.