My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic is a casual mobile game developed by Gameloft and is free to play on both iOS and Android. In MY LITTLE PONY – Friendship is Magic players can experience Ponyville like never before! Nightmare Moon has finally been set free from her prison on the moon and is spreading night across all of Ponyville. It is the player’s job to help Twilight Sparkle and her friends bring the light back to Ponyville by helping them rebuild the town, going on thrilling quests, and bringing back other playable ponies! Will you be able to help your favorite ponies like Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack save Ponyville or will it succumb to Nightmare Moon’s powers
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong replayability.
- +Many characters to bring back!
- +Entertaining mini-games and town tasks.
- +No restrictions on what you can do in a single sitting.
- -Obvious paywall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1.6+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 93.2 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- RODE hosts month-long special events
- RODE (Rise of Dragonian Era) has announced a series of events that run until May 9.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
- En Masse Entertainment today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for Zombies Monsters Robots.
- Failure Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- I had a chance to test out a pre-alpha press build of Failure, a game that tries to bring a new sci-fi twist to the genre.