My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic is a casual mobile game developed by Gameloft and is free to play on both iOS and Android. In MY LITTLE PONY – Friendship is Magic players can experience Ponyville like never before! Nightmare Moon has finally been set free from her prison on the moon and is spreading night across all of Ponyville. It is the player’s job to help Twilight Sparkle and her friends bring the light back to Ponyville by helping them rebuild the town, going on thrilling quests, and bringing back other playable ponies! Will you be able to help your favorite ponies like Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack save Ponyville or will it succumb to Nightmare Moon’s powers
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong replayability.
- +Many characters to bring back!
- +Entertaining mini-games and town tasks.
- +No restrictions on what you can do in a single sitting.
- -Obvious paywall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1.6+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 93.2 MB
- Description: MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic is a casual mobile game developed by Gameloft and is free to play on both iOS and Android. In MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic players can experience Ponyville like never before!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Voting Now Open For Second Dying Light Dev Tools
- Beyond Dying Light II, the second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting.
- Joymax Interviews Head Developer Of Knight Age
- Joymax interviews Baek Young Min to reveal the development behind its newest MMORPG, Knight Age.
- HEX: Shards of Fate sees first PvE content expansion
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are expanding the beta of the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate with the first single-player content. The Frost ...