My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic
My Little Pony – Friendship is Magic is a casual mobile game developed by Gameloft and is free to play on both iOS and Android. In MY LITTLE PONY – Friendship is Magic players can experience Ponyville like never before! Nightmare Moon has finally been set free from her prison on the moon and is spreading night across all of Ponyville. It is the player’s job to help Twilight Sparkle and her friends bring the light back to Ponyville by helping them rebuild the town, going on thrilling quests, and bringing back other playable ponies! Will you be able to help your favorite ponies like Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack save Ponyville or will it succumb to Nightmare Moon’s powers
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Strong replayability.
- +Many characters to bring back!
- +Entertaining mini-games and town tasks.
- +No restrictions on what you can do in a single sitting.
- -Obvious paywall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1.6+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 93.2 MB
- Description: MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic is a casual mobile game developed by Gameloft and is free to play on both iOS and Android. In MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic players can experience Ponyville like never before!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena: War of the Spark Preview
- There are some truly insane cards in this set, and while most of them are planeswalkers, I wanted to look at just a few cards.
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap PT 2 - Supernova, Bandai, Siegefall, and Relics of Gods!
- Looking back on Thursday, it's amazing how many companies and titles we managed to run through in just six hours of showtime.