CosmicBreak Gameplay Video: First Look June 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D sci-fi themed third person shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The game has low end blocky graphics and limited graphics settings, but the core gameplay itself is a lot of fun. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.