Lineage M is an upcoming free-to-play mobile fantasy MMORPG developed by NCsoft for iOS and Android. Lineage M brings back all of the classic elements of Lineage like the classes, alliances, magic, and dungeons that you’ve grown to know and love, but makes them accessible from the convenience of your mobile device.
In Lineage M players will be able to level up and unlock new abilities for their character, fight against enemies in dungeons or out in the open, and join up with parties of players to enhance the adventuring experience. Combat can even be conducted automatically, or manually depending on your preference at the time. Larger bosses exist throughout the world that you can take on with other players, or you can join up with larger groups of players to take on World Bosses for exciting rewards.
Lineage M will also the feature the new Transformation system. With this system players will be able to evolve their character for short periods of time, giving them new special abilities and skills to use in battle.
Little is known about Lineage M at the current time, but with nostalgic artwork that will bring you back to the days of the first Lineage MMORPG and the exciting Transformation system it is sure to be a crowd pleaser for Lineage fanatics!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCsoft
- Publisher: NCsoft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
- World of Warships Introduces German Tech at Gamescom
- Wargaming today announced that the German Tech Tree is preparing to cast off for World of Warships.
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.