Lineage M is an upcoming free-to-play mobile fantasy MMORPG developed by NCsoft for iOS and Android. Lineage M brings back all of the classic elements of Lineage like the classes, alliances, magic, and dungeons that you’ve grown to know and love, but makes them accessible from the convenience of your mobile device.
In Lineage M players will be able to level up and unlock new abilities for their character, fight against enemies in dungeons or out in the open, and join up with parties of players to enhance the adventuring experience. Combat can even be conducted automatically, or manually depending on your preference at the time. Larger bosses exist throughout the world that you can take on with other players, or you can join up with larger groups of players to take on World Bosses for exciting rewards.
Lineage M will also the feature the new Transformation system. With this system players will be able to evolve their character for short periods of time, giving them new special abilities and skills to use in battle.
Little is known about Lineage M at the current time, but with nostalgic artwork that will bring you back to the days of the first Lineage MMORPG and the exciting Transformation system it is sure to be a crowd pleaser for Lineage fanatics!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NCsoft
- Publisher: NCsoft
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FreeStyle to launch Major update on Dec 16
- FreeStyle Street Basketball, a basketball themed MMO by GameKiss, just announced a major update which is expected to go live on December 15, 2...
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.
- EVE Online: New changes allow opportunities in player-controlled space
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today has rocked the notorious player-controlled metagame of EVE On...