*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Your Hero, Your Story – Earn epic loot and display it with pride. Choose your abilities and play the way you want. As your strength and legend grow, your name will echo along the KingsRoad.
Crush Evil with Your Friends – Join your friends in visceral, real-time co-op combat for greater challenge and even greater rewards.
A Stunning World – Next-generation 3D graphics bring the vast world of KingsRoad to life. From castle sieges to mountaintop chases, you’ll forget you’re playing in a browser.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rumble Entertainment
- Publisher: Rumble Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Excellent graphics in the browser.
- +Visceral combat with tons of enemies.
- +Skill progression makes choices matter.
- -Very limited class selection.
- -No character customization.
- -Cash shop system is a bit too intrusive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam - Launches today on PC, straight into a Steam Free Weekend
- Rift Trial Review
- Rift, published by Trion Worlds, is a relative newcomer in the MMORPG genre, having launched on March 1, 2011.
- Trove Open Beta Review
- The game is voxel-based, fully destructible, and has a similar, but brighter and more fluid, graphic style to Minecraft.