*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Your Hero, Your Story – Earn epic loot and display it with pride. Choose your abilities and play the way you want. As your strength and legend grow, your name will echo along the KingsRoad.
Crush Evil with Your Friends – Join your friends in visceral, real-time co-op combat for greater challenge and even greater rewards.
A Stunning World – Next-generation 3D graphics bring the vast world of KingsRoad to life. From castle sieges to mountaintop chases, you’ll forget you’re playing in a browser.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rumble Entertainment
- Publisher: Rumble Entertainment
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Excellent graphics in the browser.
- +Visceral combat with tons of enemies.
- +Skill progression makes choices matter.
- -Very limited class selection.
- -No character customization.
- -Cash shop system is a bit too intrusive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran: Multiplayer Monster-Mashing Mayhem Unleashed
- Haemimont Games is happy to unveil the most-wanted feature for its new action-RPG, Victor Vran!
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!