*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Imperia Online is a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game also available on iOS and Android. Players take the role of a ruler of a small village in a medieval world, and work to grow and expand their territories through resources, battles, and clever alliances.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Imperia Online Ltd
- Publisher: Imperia Online Ltd
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Available on mobile
- +Multiple language support
- -Game has many errors
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- PC: Flash 11.0+ required
- iOS: iOS 7.0 or later
- Android: Android 3.0 or later
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Review
- Mabinogi is unlike any free MMORPG I've ever played. I've never been much of an anime fan so I was hesitant when I first booted the game up.
- World of Warriors Launches PvP Arena
- Arena Mode brings a new level of combat to World of Warriors by pitting players against one another for a chance to climb the ranks.
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.