Imperia Online is a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game also available on iOS and Android. Players take the role of a ruler of a small village in a medieval world, and work to grow and expand their territories through resources, battles, and clever alliances.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Imperia Online Ltd
- Publisher: Imperia Online Ltd
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Available on mobile
- +Multiple language support
- -Game has many errors
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- PC: Flash 11.0+ required
- iOS: iOS 7.0 or later
- Android: Android 3.0 or later
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: DragonBorn Race Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with the announcement of the scaly new player race coming to Neverwinter: Tr...
- AD2460 Goes Free To Play
- Fifth Season AS who runs AD2460 has just announced that the game will go “free-to-play” on December 7th.
- Space Engineers Announced Exclusively for Xbox One
- Independent developer Keen Software House has announced that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, which has become a viral hit on ...