Imperia Online is a free-to-play, browser-based strategy game also available on iOS and Android. Players take the role of a ruler of a small village in a medieval world, and work to grow and expand their territories through resources, battles, and clever alliances.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Imperia Online Ltd
- Publisher: Imperia Online Ltd
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Available on mobile
- +Multiple language support
- -Game has many errors
- -Generic gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- PC: Flash 11.0+ required
- iOS: iOS 7.0 or later
- Android: Android 3.0 or later
- Description: Imperia Online is a medieval world, where sword, horse, and bow reign in battle. Take your humble village and expand it into your own Empire!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hanakai Studio surpasses Kickstarter target for Prodigy in Three Days
- Hanakai Studio celebrates reaching its Kickstarter goals for Prodigy in just three days.
- Heroes of the Storm Reveals Dehaka
- Heroes of the Storm has confirmed that Dehaka, from the StarCraft universe, will be the 50th hero entering the Nexus.
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...