Gunbound is a classic 2D tactical shooter MMO that has been available for free since 2005. Gameplay is turn based and involves a lot of strategy. Match types include team or solo with up to 8 players in a single game. The game has changed significantly since the original release by adding new playable characters, or “mobiles”. The total number of mobiles is now 21 and they are Armor, Mage, Nak, Lightning, JD, A.Sate, J.Frog, Kalsiddon, Trico, Bigfoot, Boomer, Ice, Turtle, Grub, Raon Launcher, Aduka, Maya, Wolf, Phoenix, Dragon, and Knight.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Softnyx
- Publisher: Softnyx
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Large community
- +Plenty of items to buy in the shop
- +Plenty of holiday events
- +Addictive casual fun
- -Hackers can ruin the game
- -Lag freezes the entire game
- -Very static game (No drastic content updates)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: 800 MHZ Pentium 3 or higher
- RAM: 64MB+
- GPU: Any 3D-accelerated card
- HDD: 500MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
- Hockey Dash from OGPlanet begins its open beta on June 3. There will be no more character wipes after open beta to release.
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.