DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal mercenaries yet!
DUST 514 players now have even more dropsuit options that better represent the major factions in the EVE universe. Uprising 1.8 sees the inclusion of new Caldari, Gallente and Minmatar Heavy Frames. These new additions to players’ dropsuit choices come in Basic, Sentinel and Commando roles for each faction. Also available are the newly introduced Caldari and Amarr Light Frames with Basic and Scout roles for each faction. With these additions, the full assortment is complete and all racial variants of DUST 514 dropsuits are now included.
Uprising 1.8 ups the ante on the arms available to DUST mercenaries by delivering three new weapons to the DUST 514 arsenal:
- The highly prized and impressively powerful Caldari Bolt Pistol
- The Caldari Magsec SMG, a highly versatile semi-automatic with punishingly accurate fire from mid to long range
- The impressive Gallente Ion Pistol, with its powerful ability to deliver a devastating overcharged plasma blast that will tear apart most soft targets
DUST 514’s range of equipment and player gameplay options continue to grow with the exciting addition of Cloak Field equipment that conceals mercenaries with invisibility. Now mercs have even more flexibility on the battlefield with deadly stealth and new reconnaissance options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.