Ever, Jane is a free-to-play 3D MMORPG developed by 3 Turn Productions where players can experience the virtual world of Regency England and the works of Jane Austen. What makes Ever, Jane unique is that the focus of this game is not to kill or be killed. In fact, its objective might be considered even more difficult than a standard MMORPG’s in that the focus is on successful social navigation where gossip and words are your weapons of choice!
No more are the days of slaying monsters, going on raids, and exploring dungeons. In Ever, Jane you will instead have grand balls and dinner parties where you will have to use your social skills to your advantage. The game takes place in the tree-lined village of Tyrehampton where you can redecorate your very own terraced home, drive a carriage around town with your friends, or head off to the Estate for some dancing. There are already some stories available in the game that you can weave your tale around, or you can create a background and story that’s entirely your own. The possibilities are endless!
Those who are truly looking to dominate socially can go to the game’s marketplace and use currency to purchase new things to help push your social status to through the roof. Pick out a new outfit so you look extra dapper for the upcoming ball or purchase some unique furnishings for your home that will leave your guests impressed.
If you’re looking for a challenge that diverges from the standard hack-and-slash, spell-slinging MMORPGs on the market then look no further than Ever, Jane. Outfit yourself and your home with new items to have a greater influence on your peers, dance the night away while making social connections, and become the most talked about person in all of Tyrehampton!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 3 Turn Productions
- Publisher: 3 Turn Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York Comic Con 2014 Day 1 Recap
- Another year, another New York Comic-Con! The event that I’ve been waiting all year for has finally arrived. This year promises to have just...
- OGPlanet Brings WindySoft's Heva Clonia Online To North America
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to...
- Nether Online Public Objective PVP Part 2
- Nether Online showcases part two of a PvP brawl occurring during a SafeZone Nether raid.