*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, HTML5 collectible card game. Set in the fantasy world of Laar, players take the role of one of the wizards ruling from a sky island. Over 800 cards – including player researched cards – are available to build a deck from. Six types of campaigns, both PvE and PvP, offer multiple ways to play and test your mettle.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytex LLC
- Publisher: Bytex LLC
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Multiple battle types.
- +Available through browsers and mobile.
- +Tower management.
- -No single, unified game portal.
- -Asynchronous PvP.
- Updated Browser or Phone Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia - Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
- Celestia - Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store.
- WWE Immortals: WWE SuperStars and Event System Available
- Classic WWF legends return as gods
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.