Berserk: The Cataclysm
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, HTML5 collectible card game. Set in the fantasy world of Laar, players take the role of one of the wizards ruling from a sky island. Over 800 cards – including player researched cards – are available to build a deck from. Six types of campaigns, both PvE and PvP, offer multiple ways to play and test your mettle.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytex LLC
- Publisher: Bytex LLC
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Multiple battle types.
- +Available through browsers and mobile.
- +Tower management.
- -No single, unified game portal.
- -Asynchronous PvP.
- Updated Browser or Phone Required.
- Description: The world is covered in ashes and darkness, and wizards rule from above on floating islands. Now, the battle for dominance is in the skies in this collectible card game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe 15 Year Anniversary Interview
- It's been fifteen years since MindArks' Entropia Universe launched. We sat down and talked with Henrik Nel, MindArk's CEO.
- Vanguard Now Free To Play
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced the relaunch of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes as free-to-play.
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.