Berserk: The Cataclysm
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, HTML5 collectible card game. Set in the fantasy world of Laar, players take the role of one of the wizards ruling from a sky island. Over 800 cards – including player researched cards – are available to build a deck from. Six types of campaigns, both PvE and PvP, offer multiple ways to play and test your mettle.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytex LLC
- Publisher: Bytex LLC
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Multiple battle types.
- +Available through browsers and mobile.
- +Tower management.
- -No single, unified game portal.
- -Asynchronous PvP.
- Updated Browser or Phone Required.
- Description: The world is covered in ashes and darkness, and wizards rule from above on floating islands. Now, the battle for dominance is in the skies in this collectible card game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Celebrates Thanksgiving With New Events
- League of Angels III has announced its Thanksgiving celebration plans, set to run from November 18 through November 30.