Zombie MMO ‘Dead Maze’ Launches in February on Steam
The upcoming zombie MMO Dead Maze is set to launch on PC globally by developer Atelier 801. The date is February 13, and they have been hard at work making a zombie apocalypse a blood-curdling reality. The free-to-play MMO is feature complete and ready to accept a new wave of fresh mea… survivors. Set in the Western United States, where humanity has been devastated by a plague of the undead, player cooperation takes center stage in Dead Maze, with thousands of players having to explore, scavenge, and work together to survive and rebuild society. Dead Maze features a unique visual style, with a colorful 2D isometric perspective and hand-crafted maps, showing destruction in all its glorious detail.
- Cooperation is key: in this game with no player versus player combat, you have to work together to explore high-risk, high-reward instances in a ravaged modern world. Scavenge for resources, craft life-saving supplies and fight off the ever-present hordes of infected.
- Face not only the undead, but also hunger, thirst, injuries and diseases. Ration your food and drinks, and monitor your health carefully through the in-depth survival mechanics.
- Establish your camp and build and furnish your own home with the help of others. Plant seeds and tend to your vegetable gardens or breed cattle to gain access to extra food sources such as milk.
- Watch out: the infected work together using an advanced AI design and will gather together before attacking. They come in many different shapes and sizes, from violently exploding infected capable of attracting even more undead, to bosses able to project more infected towards you.
- From kitchen knives to old undergarments, use any of the 500+ items to defend yourself and defeat the hordes of infected.
- Choose and change which archetype to play at any time thanks to versatile skills, gear and scavenged items, from being a healer supporting others, to DPS or powerful tank.
- A compelling story and strong cast of supporting characters will guide you at launch across a dozen different locations and 22 major quests. The mission to survive doesn’t end there, as the story will continue to be expanded after the official launch of Dead Maze with new missions and chapters.
- Much more content to be added after launch, including the upcoming map editor which allows you to create your own adventures, play through them with your friends, and share them with the whole community.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins - Cards Re-Bound Discussion
- I stand by the notion that I enjoyed Cards Unbound in Paladins. Sure, it was different, but Paladins is still very much in the testing phase.