War Robots 4.1 Update Overview
War Robots 4.1 Update brings with it a host of performance and bug fixes, and also brings a new weapon mechanic, “Root”. What that means is, every bullet fired from a root weapon has a percentage chance to immobilize the target. It’s a great way to handle more mobile robots. There are five root weapons planned, and Shredder/Pulsar are the two that come in this update. This and more come with the 4.1 update.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- Get married in Luvinia!
- MMOHut gets a sneak peek at the GM wedding soon to come in Outspark's Luvinia!
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.