Need For Speed World adds team racing
Need for Speed World has launched a new update, adding a new game mode, new power ups, and new ways to customize.
A special team mode allows players to battle against a police force while racing with up to three other players. New power-ups include Team Emergency Evade (more powerful than a regular evade) and Team Slingshot (giving the entire team speed). A new customization system will let players add window tints, underbody neons, license plates, wheels, and lowering kits.
Need For Speed World is published by Electronic Arts (EA), which also publishes Battleforge and FIFA Online.
Need For Speed World Gameplay Screenshot
Adrenaline-Filled Play4Free Racing Game Need for Speed World Expands with New Game Modes
Experience the white-hot intensity of illicit street racing in the all-new Team Escape mode in Need for Speed™ World, the Play4Free online PC action racing game from EA. Available now, players can team up with three friends to win the race while battling a determined police force. This is a race to the finish line using any means necessary including roadblocks, spike strips and deadly rhino SUVs. Players can also fight back with two brand new power-ups; Team Emergency Evade, which can be used to save friends from getting busted with a more powerful blast than regular evade, and Team Slingshot which gives one team a huge burst of speed.
Need for Speed World playerswill be the world’s first game to use Dolby® Axon voice technology. This innovative new technology lets players stay in constant contact as they organize objectives, create race strategies and perfect escape tactics without requiring a separate application or any drain on bandwidth.
Additionally, Need for Speed World players can now further personalize their cars with an enhanced visual customization system featuring window tints, underbody neons, license plates, wheels, and lowering kits.
Need for Speed World brings together best-in-class action racing with an unparalleled social experience on the PC. Players can compete against their friends and family or pick from thousands of players to challenge in intense online battles and police pursuits. Gamers race the way they want in an ever-expanding world with a constant stream of new content, cars, and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: 4th Season Introduces Wild West Theme
- Infernum is happy to announce a new update to its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force, which will be deployed over the course of June. After ...
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War March Update News
- A new chapter opens in the Story Mode for Pirates of the Caribbean in 'Jewel of Atlantis', involving the titular jewel.