War Robots 4.0 Update Information
War Robots 4.0 is a game changer for the title, offering new robots in Mender/Weyland and will offer a new way to play. Mender, in particular, is new in that it is a Healing Robot, launching a wave that repairs nearby allies. From new weapons (Avenger and Chimera), a new map in Rome, fixes, and tweaks, it’s a huge update for War Robots. Boosters are also coming which give timed effects, giving buffs for multiple matches. Boosters don’t work in custom/skirmish modes though. Another big change is the addition of Clan Tasks, which have a clan working together to complete certain tasks each day.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunaria Story Begins Alpha Testing
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) will begin running an alpha test at 10 AM EST on Apr. 18, for Lunaria Story.
- ArcheAge: Relics of Hiram Coming This Fall
- Trion Worlds have announced today that the 5.0 update is coming to ArcheAge later this fall, entitled Relics of Hiram.
- Era of Arcania Officially Launches
- The next MMORPG from 37Games, Era of Arcania is officially live today! It combines stylized graphics with a unique social/combat system.