War Robots 4.0 Update Information
War Robots 4.0 is a game changer for the title, offering new robots in Mender/Weyland and will offer a new way to play. Mender, in particular, is new in that it is a Healing Robot, launching a wave that repairs nearby allies. From new weapons (Avenger and Chimera), a new map in Rome, fixes, and tweaks, it’s a huge update for War Robots. Boosters are also coming which give timed effects, giving buffs for multiple matches. Boosters don’t work in custom/skirmish modes though. Another big change is the addition of Clan Tasks, which have a clan working together to complete certain tasks each day.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.
- SMITE: World Championship comes to Atlanta January 9-11, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leader in global eSports and makers of SMITE, the popular mythology-themed third-person action game for the PC, today anno...
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...