War Robots 4.0 Update Information
War Robots 4.0 is a game changer for the title, offering new robots in Mender/Weyland and will offer a new way to play. Mender, in particular, is new in that it is a Healing Robot, launching a wave that repairs nearby allies. From new weapons (Avenger and Chimera), a new map in Rome, fixes, and tweaks, it’s a huge update for War Robots. Boosters are also coming which give timed effects, giving buffs for multiple matches. Boosters don’t work in custom/skirmish modes though. Another big change is the addition of Clan Tasks, which have a clan working together to complete certain tasks each day.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Review
- All in all it’s a cute, adorable, light hearted game with a truckload of potential. Give this one a try!
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.
- FreeStyle to launch Major update on Dec 16
- FreeStyle Street Basketball, a basketball themed MMO by GameKiss, just announced a major update which is expected to go live on December 15, 2...