War Robots 4.0 Update Information
War Robots 4.0 is a game changer for the title, offering new robots in Mender/Weyland and will offer a new way to play. Mender, in particular, is new in that it is a Healing Robot, launching a wave that repairs nearby allies. From new weapons (Avenger and Chimera), a new map in Rome, fixes, and tweaks, it’s a huge update for War Robots. Boosters are also coming which give timed effects, giving buffs for multiple matches. Boosters don’t work in custom/skirmish modes though. Another big change is the addition of Clan Tasks, which have a clan working together to complete certain tasks each day.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II is Being Featured by Facebook
- After the second anniversary of League of Angels II, we learned that the game from Yoozoo is now being featured on Facebook.
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Play Heavy Metal Machines
- In the crowded MOBA genre, the vehicle combat game Heavy Metal Machines has managed to find it’s an enthusiastic fanbase.