War Robots 4.0 Update Information
War Robots 4.0 is a game changer for the title, offering new robots in Mender/Weyland and will offer a new way to play. Mender, in particular, is new in that it is a Healing Robot, launching a wave that repairs nearby allies. From new weapons (Avenger and Chimera), a new map in Rome, fixes, and tweaks, it’s a huge update for War Robots. Boosters are also coming which give timed effects, giving buffs for multiple matches. Boosters don’t work in custom/skirmish modes though. Another big change is the addition of Clan Tasks, which have a clan working together to complete certain tasks each day.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BossKey Lawbreakers Press Studio Tour Recap
- Hidden in historic downtown Raleigh North Carolina lies a gem, a building that once contained a Justice of the Peace, now holds BossKey Studio
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.