Vindictus Grappling Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Nexon’s 3D brawler MMORPG Vindictus is still in ‘early access’ open beta, but tens of thousands of players have already flocked in. While most gamers are content to hack and slash their way through waves of monsters, there are some slightly more advanced maneuvers available. Grappling opponents is a great way to deal extra damage. All a player has to do is walk up to a monster and hit the grapple key to grab them. Once held, there are a number of options available, some of which are displayed in this short trailer. Players can pound their victim to the ground, into a wall, drag them, use them as a meat shield against enemy projectiles, or get in a flurry of punches and kicks. Like Dungeon Fighter Online, Fists of Fu, and Divine Souls, Vindictus is an arcade style action MMORPG with instanced stages. It’s set in the same Celtic themed world as Mabinogi and offers great physics and graphics. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Grixis Pirates Deck
- Welcome to another Topdeck Tutor! With Magic the Gathering: Arena on the horizon, I wanted to suggest another cheap/fun deck.
- RAPPELZ's Newest Expansion, Trials of Devildom Is Now Live (Europe, NA)
- Webzen has officially launched the latest expansion for Rappelz, "Trials of Devildom" for the dark-fantasy MMO today!
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...