Vindictus Grappling Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Nexon’s 3D brawler MMORPG Vindictus is still in ‘early access’ open beta, but tens of thousands of players have already flocked in. While most gamers are content to hack and slash their way through waves of monsters, there are some slightly more advanced maneuvers available. Grappling opponents is a great way to deal extra damage. All a player has to do is walk up to a monster and hit the grapple key to grab them. Once held, there are a number of options available, some of which are displayed in this short trailer. Players can pound their victim to the ground, into a wall, drag them, use them as a meat shield against enemy projectiles, or get in a flurry of punches and kicks. Like Dungeon Fighter Online, Fists of Fu, and Divine Souls, Vindictus is an arcade style action MMORPG with instanced stages. It’s set in the same Celtic themed world as Mabinogi and offers great physics and graphics. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Untold Universe Launches Steam Greenlight Campaign
- Fenris Lair Studios seeks support from players for Untold Universe, an indie sandbox MMO.
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!